Sikkim

 



Sikkim is a great place to go to. The capital of Sikkim is Gangtok. Sikkim is the second - smallest state in India. The state bird of Sikkim is Blood Pheasant. The state tree of Sikkim is Rhododendron. The state flower of Sikkim is Nobile Orchid. Sikkim has the lowest population in India. Sikkim was once a country. Sikkim is the second-largest producer of cardamom. There is a plant which is found in the Himalayas and mostly in Sikkim. It is called the Rhubarb flower and can grow up to 2 meters in height. I won’t say much because I had a project on Sikkim, so I will be sharing the pictures of whatever I made, and they will give you a lot of information.

Sikkim jewellery made by me 👇🏻

Sikkim travel brochure made by me 👇🏻
(English is also an official language there)

Sikkim bird collage made by me 👇🏻


Sikkim costume PPT 👇🏻



(Press picture) (Download as PPT if you want to see animations and transitions)

Sikkim mask drawing 👇🏻

Take this quiz I made to test yourselves.....Remember no cheating !! (Press picture)




~Deetya Sharma













Comments

Post a Comment